- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
Welcome to Learning Gateway
Learning Gateway has been designed to address the specific training requirements of investment professionals, to help you to achieve the level of knowledge required to meet your investment and career objectives.
Learning Gateway is a free and convenient way to access up-to-date training that is relevant to your role. It is designed to be simple to use and flexible enough to fit round your busy schedule for either gap filling or ongoing training needs.
The Learning Gateway’s tutorials are provided by Intuition, our education partner, and are deemed suitable for continuing professional development purposes by a number of professional bodies.
Learning Gateway helps you by providing simple and convenient access to:
- Expand and maintain your knowledge of the industry and the ever-changing regulatory environment
- Address any gaps in your technical knowledge
- Work towards formal learning objectives and outcomes
- Measure time spent on training and your assessment scores
- Complete courses that are independently verified as relevant and suitable for continuing professional development purposes
- Provide evidence of achievements with printable certificates and on-line records
You can access Learning Gateway by clicking here.
This site currently supports Internet Explorer only. Please visit Are You Ready to check your system setup.
For access to our comprehensive technical support service, please log on to our support site at www.intuition.com/support