- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
Our approach to cluster munitions and land mines
Standard Life Investments' Policy Statement on the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty and the 2008 Convention on Cluster Bombs
Standard Life Investments supports the 1997 Mine Ban Treaty and the 2008 Convention on Cluster Bombs. The Standard Life Investments Board has determined that Standard Life Investments will not knowingly invest directly in companies which produce anti-personnel mines and / or cluster munitions or their wholly owned subsidiaries. The definitions within these conventions are applied internally to guide the implementation of our exclusion policy. Our exclusion policy applies across our direct investment universe.
Companies are excluded on the basis of research carried out by our dedicated Responsible Investment team and the use of third party information providers. A full screening of companies is carried out on an annual basis and companies may be subject to being included or excluded from our investment universe depending upon the findings of our screening process.