- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
Putting your concerns into practice
Nowadays there’s an ever-increasing awareness of environmental problems, such as biodiversity loss and the need for waste reduction, and social issues such as responsible sourcing and human rights. Consumers are expressing more concern about the impact of companies’ behaviour on the social and global environment.
We’ve outlined the following policies in response to your concerns. In our view, companies should:
- accept responsibility for the environmental impacts of their activities and endeavour to achieve best practice standards in the management and reduction of those impacts
- inform shareholders of the policies and practices they have adopted to ensure that they meet their obligations to manage their environmental responsibilities
- respect internationally recognised labour rights and provide safe and healthy working environments for their employees
- take reasonable steps to ensure that the impact of their operations should be positive and not violate internationally recognised standards on human rights
- demonstrate a commitment to best practice standards of business ethics
- ensure their boards exercise effective oversight and direction in respect of corporate responsibility policies and practices.
We recognise that the management of environmental and social responsibilities is subject to many factors, and take into account the particular circumstances, industries and locations in which the companies operate.