- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
Through the lens
- 01 December 2016 Credit - stick to the fundamentals
- 23 November 2016 European Retail – the age of digital disruption
- 28 September 2016 Emerging Market Local Currency Debt - putting country first
- 18 August 2016 The rise or demise of the machines?
- 13 June 2016 Wall Street versus Main Street
- 18 April 2016 Ringing in the changes
- 23 March 2016 Planning ahead
- 16 September 2015 Going local down in Acapulco
- 01 September 2015 Getting real in Europe
- 29 July 2015 Global credit – looking through the interest rate noise
- 28 April 2015 Small but Perfectly Formed
- 13 March 2015 Evolving business models – not for the straight laced
- 05 March 2015 Asia Pacific and European Real Estate
- 15 December 2014 Untangling the web
- 24 November 2014 Volatile or Versatile? Adding value with currency pairs
- 10 September 2014 Europe driving global dividend growth – European equities
- 01 September 2014 Driving returns – US equities
- 11 August 2014 Elementary changes to retailing – Global Equities, US
- 07 August 2014 Power to the People – Indian Equities
- 30 June 2014 On the right track – China equities
- 09 June 2014 Russia, Ukraine and the curious lack of contagion – Emerging Market Debt
- 12 May 2014 Electric Dreams – Global Equities, Japan
- 28 April 2014 Cash is King – GEM Equities, China
- 01 April 2014 Well Diversified and resilient – Absolute Return Bonds
- 17 March 2014 Engineering a new business model – Global Equities, Korea
- 01 February 2014 Emerging Education – GEM Equities, China and Brazil