- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
The February edition considers:
- Why investors should look though the political noise and focus on the corporate earnings cycle in 2017
- Which sectors and companies have been generating cash and how they have been using it
- The importance of identifying companies that can generate and expand earnings, and afford to pay that cash in dividends
- Where we are in the credit cycle
- How some REITs can benefit in an environment of high bond yields and inflation
The January edition considers:
- The policy choices facing US President-elect Donald Trump
- The outlook for inflation in the wake of Brexit and the US elections
- The pros and cons of currency carry trades and how they might perform in 2017
- What drives the success of Germany's medium-sized, or 'Mittelstand', companies
The December edition considers:
- Where we are in the global economic cycle and what this means for markets going into 2017
- An update of our emerging market (EM) heat map and what it tells us about EM country risk
- How our multi-asset portfolios are positioned to take advantage of increased inflation expectations
- The robust performance of European high yield debt in a year of political upheaval
- The changing landscape of the values-based investing marketplace