- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
Our approach to disclosure
Below you will find information on our global voting activity.
We disclose our voting records on a monthly basis and the latest update covers votes to the end of January 2016.
We publish our voting records in this way to be open and accountable to our clients and to meet industry best-practice standards.
|Global voting||January 2017|
|Shareholder meetings at which our clients' shares were voted||29|
|Number of resolutions voted||340|
|Shareholder meetings at which our clients' shares were voted against management*||7|
|Number of resolutions voted against management||17|
|Shareholder meetings at which our clients' shares abstained*||2|
|Number of resolutions abstained||3|
*On one or more resolutions.
Being strong supporters of the principles of good stewardship that are set out in the Stewardship Code, we will now disclose a complete list of those companies at whose shareholder meetings we have voted our clients' shares.