- Investment expertise
- Kompetenz und Know-how im Bereich Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Unser Team für Multi-Asset Anlagen
- Risikomanagement und -kontrolle
- Absolute Return-Anlagen
- Wachstumsportfolios mit reduzierter Volatilität
- Portfolios mit Risikorating
- Traditionelle, ausgewogene Portfolios
- Liability-driven investment
- Preise & Wertentwicklung
- Our insight
The House View process provides a consistent macroeconomic framework to analysing global financial markets.
Our Head of Global Strategy, Andrew Milligan, introduces the latest edition of Global Outlook, a summary of our House View.
Global spotlight is a short topical article on different themes in the financial markets written each week by senior fund managers, analysts and members of the strategy team at Standard Life Investments.
Standard Life Investments’ Global Strategy team provide regular analysis of the key economic data that has been influencing financial markets.
Our global strategists combine valuable experience, thorough research and analysis to tackle major issues of the moment.
Governance and stewardship is about making sure that companies’ operational processes and policies are robust and responsible.
- How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- How we monitor our investee companies
- Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- How we report on stewardship to our clients
We recognise the importance of transparency and accountability when it comes to our stewardship responsibilities. To this end, we have published an annual review of our governance and stewardship activities, which provides an account of how we have fulfilled our responsibilities. Please select the link below to view the 2015 annual review.2015 annual review
- Responsible Investment
- Über uns
The UK Stewardship Code - Compliance and Contacts
Standard Life Investments is a strong supporter of the principles of good stewardship that are set out in the Stewardship Code published by the Financial Reporting Council in July 2010, and updated in September 2012. We believe that it is mutually beneficial for companies and long-term investors such as Standard Life Investments to have a relationship based on accountability, engagement and trust. Such a relationship helps to ensure that each has a good understanding of the other's views and expectations and it enables us to exercise constructive influence as and when appropriate. We believe that this serves to enhance the long-term value of our clients' investments and to protect their interests when necessary.
Likewise, it is very important that we are accountable to our clients for our stewardship of their assets. Accordingly, we seek to have a transparent and open dialogue with them about how we engage with the companies in their portfolios. Their feedback helps to shape our views and approach.
We are signatories to the Stewardship Code. We comply fully with all the Code's principles in respect of our UK equity investments, as described in the links below. We shall continue to take steps to strengthen our stewardship capabilities in line with the Code in respect of our European equity investments. We shall also use our best endeavours to apply the spirit of the Code's principles in respect of our other global equity investments on a case-by-case basis.
- Principle 1 – How we discharge our stewardship responsibilities
- Principle 2 – Our policy for managing conflicts of interests
- Principle 3 – How we monitor our investee companies
- Principle 4 – Our guidelines for escalating engagement
- Principle 5 – Our willingness to act collectively with other investors
- Principle 6 – Our policy on voting and voting disclosure
- Principle 7 – How we report on stewardship to our clients
If you want to contact us about any matters relating to stewardship please get in touch with Euan Stirling:
Head of Stewardship and ESG Investment
Tel: +44 131 245 0965